Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Mental Ability Practice Questions Download





MENTAL ABILITY SECTION - SAMPLE PAPER DOWNLOAD

The section on Mental Ability is usually very easy but confusing. With very little practice you can score very good marks in this section. look at the level of questions appearing in past few papers and you will realize that it is not at all difficult.


You can download the pdf file of Mental Ability questions for studying.
This file was available online and I will just paste the link here. Hope the answers are correct, as I haven't verified them because they are so easy that I can't waste my time on it.
The link is

http://www.2shared.com/document/6kRss2qK/Mental_Ability.html

Hope you also enjoy this section..
I will soon post some selected questions that will give you the taste of exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment