- Centroid : Medians are concurrent (G)
- Incentre: Int angle bisector are concurrent (I)
- Orthocentre : Altitudes are concurrent (H)
- Circumcentre : Perpendicular bisector are concurrent (O)
- H,G,O are collinearG divides HO in the ratio 2:1
- In an isoceles triangle all centres are collinear.
- Find the straight line passing through the point of intersection of straight lines x+y-5 = 0 and 4x-7y+10 = 0 and which is farthest from the point (2,2).
Solution: Download PDF
IIT JEE EXAM 2011- EXAM DATE 10 April 2011, Last date to Apply = 15 December 2010